środa, 13 listopada 2013

My hobbies.

Today, I'll write about my hobbies and interests.

I so much like doing make-up.I love beauty products, they are also my hobby and addiction. Every day, I watch on You Tube, make up tutorial and other films associated with it. In future, I would like to make a make-up course. 
I like to write from 3 years I write diary, in short the book of memories, thoughts and ideas. Now I have 3 or 4 thick notebooks full of memories. Sometimes reading them makes me want to laugh, cry and sometimes another time I think of myself, oh god, Martyna what you was doing, you are abnormal. So much people, think it's very childish, but I think it is something great. 
I love spend time with firends, in particular, a very active. 

That's all, so I think. Have a good day. Martyna :) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz